The project is located in Sukhna/Egypt and it is known as "Ain Sukhna Product Hub ASPH Terminal".
The main scope of works consisted of the following items:
- Driving of (211) Steel Inclined (1:3) Tubular Piles with maximum 72m. Length / 1.40m. Diameter.
- Installation of Concrete Crossheads, steel reinforcement and cast in-situ.
- Installation of (49) x Crossheads/84 tons.
- Supporting works for the Geotechnical Investigation’s Elaboration.
Due to the project’s excessively demanding time schedule, the below fleet is deployed for the works’ implementation :
- Self-Elevating Crane Barge 175t “IGNATIOS V”
- Crane Barge 270t “IGNATIOS II”
- Crane Barge 200t “IGNATIOS III”
- Crane Barge 20t “IGNATIOS VI”
- Spud Barge “IGNATIOS XI”
- Tugboat 800Hp “CHRISTOS XXXIX”
- Tugboat 320Hp “CHRISTOS I”
- Impact and Vibratory Hammers