Spanopoulos shipyard in Perama consists of 17,000 sq.m capable of accommodating more than 30 yachts from 25m up to 65m and 2,500 sq.m housing offices, workshops, storage areas, library, gym, café, roof garden as well as apartments for crew and visitors.
Spanopoulos new shipyard uses a modern travel lift of 820tons lifting capacity and a 65m long floating dock, capable of docking vessels up to 4,000 tons. During 2016 a new mobile hauler of 820 tons will service the needs of Perama Shipyard and there will be also extension of the floating dock from 65 meters to 100 meters in order to be able to accommodate bigger yachts.
The width of the yard’s water dock (GPS positioning 37°57’ 39.32’’ N - 23° 33’ 51.85” E) is 14m allowing instant, easy and secure access. Fast and safe lifting and launching are also ensured by the company’s highly qualified staff with extensive experience. A keel pit built according to the international standards carries out specialized works on the keels of sailing yachts.
All kinds of services are provided in house: mechanics, electrics, electronics, hydraulics, yacht renovation & transformation, interior design, interior & exterior painting, engineering, carpentry & joinery, metal works, welding & fabrication, refrigeration & air conditioning, GRP & fiberglass repairs, structural changes & extensions, all under the high standards classifications of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISPS and with a high liability insurance. Spanopoulos shipyard in Perama opens new horizons in the yachting sector and widens the boarders by joining together the Greek experience with the technological development of nowadays in order to carry out major refit projects for mega yachts.
YACHT REPAIRS AND SERVICES
Our services are very broad ranging from basic maintenance to complete refit of yachts, using up to date technologies and processes, complete refurbishment interior design - decoration, antifouling, engineering, several surface preparation techniques, full paint jobs, teak decking etc. An array of Local Specialist subcontractors are cooperating with our technical experts monitoring all phases of project and ensuring conformity to specified standards. Aim is to provide the highest quality works and services in a timely and profitable manner handling the most demanding yacht repair projects. Works can be carried out afloat, on our hard standing area or dry-docked.
- Disc Cutter Machines
- Bench Grinder
- Air Compressors
- Welding Machines
- Containers for storage and office purposes
- Telescopic Cranes, forklifts, cherry pickers, scissor lifts
Provision of wide versatility of services:
- Hauling, launching, dry docking, short – term stays and wintering
- Constructions, reconstructions, conversions, general repairs
- Repairs, renewals, placement of steel plates
- Hydro blasting, high-power water jetting (400 - 3000 Bar)
- Painting, plastering, ornamental, surface treatment, steel-plate rust removal
- Piping, boiler, mechanical, electrical, engine and auxiliary machinery works
- Tail shafting and propeller works
- Replacement of zinc anodes
- Scaffolding, placement and removal
- Conference Room and work desks
- Wireless Internet
- Gym and sauna
- Accommodation areas
- Security Guard (on 24hrs basis)
- Warehouses for the storage of yacht’s materials-spare parts etc.